Eighteen

Thursday 21 February 2013

18... The big one, eight.
Okay so maybe it's not exactly 'big' but regardless, it's my 18th birthday today.

It's definitely one of those 'significant' birthdays, you know - the one where you're suddenly allowed to do more things even though you feel no different and are considered to be an adult opposed to a child. It just reminded me how quickly time passes but also how many things I've done already, I'm looking forward to the next few years! So many things will be happening and changing, hopefully it all goes well.

I might upload some photos from today in another post, we shall see.
Hope you all had a great day.

Laura.

Song: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

Also thank you to anyone who gave me presents/cards/messages, they are all much appreciated!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs