Uncertainty

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Since leaving sixth form the future just seems to be so uncertain. Before this point I always had a rough idea of where I'd be in the future, what I'd be doing and who with - but now, with my A Level results looming, I have no idea where I'll be come September/October time and it's strange to me. Yet really, you can't ever be one hundred per cent certain about anything... I reckon it's because I can't second guess what my results will be.  
 
I'll just be glad when I at least know what University I'll be going to and which course, because then I will have an aim again, a new 'rough idea' and that's comforting to me.
 
Laura.

Song: Colourblind by Darius Campbell

This song reminds me of childhood summers and particularly of when I used to go to a dance school for a couple of weeks in the summer... memories.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs