Self Image

Sunday 3 March 2013

"One's conception of oneself"

Laura Skelton, eighteen years old, five foot five inches (roughly).
I'm a sixth form student studying a slighty weird combination of subjects because I wanted to keep my options open and decided to do things that I enjoy. I like reading books, learning new things and I'm a blogger. I have blonde hair, but that doesn't define me really.


I can be incredibly shy when I first meet people and I worry that they simply won't notice me because of it. I'm creative when I want to be, I like drawing and painting - even if I'm not that good. I'm a lover of music and it's ability to change my mood. I'm a keeper of several scrapbooks, magazines and quotations. My physical appearance doesn't bother me too much, I'm not stunningly beautiful, but that's okay. People are more than just an outer shell, what I look like is only one aspect of who I am. I just hope other people can look past the outside too.

I'm a friend to many people, a best friend to others, a family member and a twin sister.



I am an overthinker, I think too much about insignificant things that will probably never happen or don't matter. I care a lot and although that means I can be easily hurt sometimes, I'm willing to take that risk. I can be cautious but I'm also ambitious. I am a listener and value other people's opinions. I want to help people or do something that will have an impact beyond my lifetime alone. I'm not sure where I'll end up, or how I'll get there but whatever route I take - I'm sure it will be the right one. 


This is me and this is twenty thirteen...



Laura.

This was in response to this: Rosianna
and this: Ophelia Dagger

Song: In the End by Black Veil Brides

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs