Things | March

Thursday 14 March 2013

Thought I'd share some of the things I've been loving the past couple of months and decided the easiest way was through pictures...






1) 'Bad Blood' by Bastille - Love this album and all the songs on it, particularly 'Flaws' and 'Oblivion' go and listen to them if you haven't already!
2) 'Night Visions' by Imagine Dragons - Another album that I keep listening too and only recently discovered - well a few weeks ago. I recommend 'Demons' and 'It's Time' but I love all of the songs on this album, definitely worth a listen.
3) Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler - After waiting for this book to come back in stock on Amazon for weeks I finally got my copy this week, the illustrations in this are just lovely and the writing is great too; I'm already half way through.
4) Jane Eyre DVD (2011) - I went to see this film with some of my friends from my English Lit class when it was released, but my friend Nadine got me it for my birthday and I've already watched it again. It's such a pretty film and easy to understand for any of you that find old language daunting.
5) Urban Decay Naked Pallette - I use this pretty much everyday, usually Sin and Sidecar blended together.
6) Sainsbury's Taste the Difference triple chocolate cookies - These are amazing and are only one pound for four, what's not to love about that?
7) Primark Super Cosy Tights in black - So glad I have some of these, especially as it's been freezing here recently. They are the warmest, comfiest tights I've ever owned and they aren't expensive either.


Laura.

Song: Everything by Ben Howard

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs