Christmas Films | The 12 Days of Blogmas

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Post 5
Thought I'd just list a few of my favourite Christmas films today as I haven't got much time to be writing a decent blog post due to revision and coursework, yay.
Anyway, one of the best Christmas films has to be The Holiday. It's just a cute film and to be honest, I watch it regardless of the time of year because it's not strictly a Christmas film. It has lovely quotes and is definitely in my top five; love the casting. Next is Love Actually, I think nearly everybody has seen this film at least once and Hugh Grant acting as the PM dancing around 10 Downing Street makes me laugh every time - always a winner, clip 'here'. Thirdly is The Greatest Store in the World, this is less known one and not as popular as the others, but I still love it. It's a TV film and is about a mother and her children who sleep in a toy shop when they have nowhere else to go. Definitely watch it if you get the chance!
 
I love some of the other popular films such as Home Alone, Elf and The Muppet Christmas Carol, so they deserve a mention too. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see most of these before Christmas. Hope you're all doing well!

Laura.

Song: Christmas Is All Around from Love Actually

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs