Presents | The 12 Days of Blogmas

Saturday 15 December 2012

Post 6

Choosing presents for friends and family is one of the best things, especially at Christmas. I also love wrapping them, just me? Okay. Now I'm older, I think I actually enjoy picking gifts for other people more than opening my own. I've taken a few photos of some presents I've wrapped already - I also love the wrapping paper I found this year! I apologise if this is an extremely boring post but oh well...

 
 

Update: Today was a good day; I passed my Theory Test, helped put the Christmas tree up (photos tomorrow) and watched films with some of my best friends + some Ben and Jerry's = happy days. I hope your Christmas shopping is going okay, not long left now! This year has gone so quick, eep.

Laura.

Song: Lost! by Coldplay

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs