Memories.

Sunday 22 August 2010


Theres nothing like looking back over old photos, remembering exactly how you were feeling in the picture - trying to grasp what you were thinking those years ago. I love looking at photos from my past because they are part of me and who I am and will be in the future. I've been rearranging my pictures on my laptop into actual folder names rather than the dates, it's taking forever! This picture i've included in the blog was around about two or three years ago and it's not until you look at old pictures that you do realise you've changed. :')

Lauraaaaaaaaa

Song: Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - By Katy Perry
It's from her new album so I don't know if they will be on youtube yet, this is alot better than her older stuff and quite catchy.

xxxx

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs