Beginnings.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year.

I don't like to make new years resolutions, but I do like to make a list of things I'd like to do during this year rather than things I want to change like losing weight or whatever. So here are some of them, things will probably drop off and join this list but thats okay because I like to think I can do things when I want to do them. Here goes... (They are in no particular order)

- Get a Job
- Read more books & maybe do the 50 book challenge?
- Pass my GCSE's so that I'm not at all dissapointed when I open the envelope.
- Start 6th Form at Queensbury
- Make an effort to see my friends through all the schoolwork.
- Try and enjoy the last few months of art prep work.
- Learn to take better photos
- Improve any coursework I can, cough english cough.
- Not put up with pointless people just because I don't want to upset someone.
- Do some volenteering work in a Charity or something.
- See Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2!
- Read all the HP books again.
- Be creative with my fashion style, that could be interesting.
- Have the photo shot with my friend Jodie that has been planned for months.
- Learn to cook better and more things.
- Try and do a large amount of my scrapbook this year
- Spend less time on msn when I should be revising or whatever.
- Travel somewhere that I haven't been before.
- Go to camden market in the summer.

- See my grandparents more often.
- Learn to play piano.
- Make more youtube videos this year, either lyrics vlogs or musical.

There's alot of other things I want to complete, do or see this year on just generally in the future but I won't bore you anymore. Have you guys got any aims this year? Let me know in the comments if you have! :)

Laura.


Song: Still by Thriving Ivory.

Btw the new series of Silent Witness started yesterday, I do love it! I know you probably haven't even heard of it but it's worth watching if you like any sort of crime/investigating programs. BBC 1 - 9pm Mondays & Tuesdays. I also hope that your first days back at school, work or college aren't too bad! xx

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs