Copy Cat.

Thursday 10 February 2011

So today I had the first half an hour of my controlled assessment for history in the I.T. room and it went quite well, I think I should be able to just about finish in the next session. But the thing that annoyed me was that the person next to me started to copy my work... In the past I have let people copy my work and infact I have copied other peoples but thats minor work, homework due in last minute or a question in class. However this is going towards my final gcse grade - I've been bothered to actually do the preparation and research why should someone else be able to get away with copying my work when they haven't even tried themselves? So I did mention it to my teacher - tell tale. Yeah maybe. But I'm not getting the blame for copying them when I didn't. Esspecially as I've helped them out over the years as I always end up sitting next to them in at least a couple of lessons. I have no problem with copying anywhere else really but when it comes to exams they can do there own work.

Laura.


Song: Alien by Thriving Ivory

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs