The Dreaded Results!

Thursday 25 August 2011

So finally after weeks of waiting, I got my GCSE results.

Maths: A
History: A*
Art: A
Tech: A*
RE: A
English Language: A
English Literature: B
Core Science: A*
Additional Science: A
ICT: Distinction (Equivalent of 2 A's I think?)


Firstly, I am amazed at my maths result because I seriously thought I'd only just passed that exam let alone get an A. My teacher was terrible and everything I knew for that exam is all down to my Dad helping me. I'm very pleased with my other results, except I would have liked to get an A in Literature, but that's just my perfectionist ways... Everybody I know has done really well in their GCSE's as well. Congratulations :')

The hard work paid off.

Laura.


Song: Marching On by OneRepublic

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs