Mitch Albom

Friday 1 June 2012

"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time."

"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else."

"Each affects the other, and the other the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one."

"The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone."


"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves." 

- 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom

These quotes come from one of my favourite ever books, in fact I think it's possibly my favourite. I thought I'd share some quotes from it with you because we all know how much I love quotes haha!

Laura.

Song: Picking Up The Pieces by Paloma Faith

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs