Changing times.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

When people ask me if I think I've changed over the past few years, I always think I haven't - not really. But recently I've been looking back at old photos and old conversations. But when I looked through them; especially the conversations and comments I realised just how much I've changed. To be quite honest half of them are very cringe worthy and are just so, so lame I would never dream of saying half of the things I said back then. At the time I probably thought I was cool or whatever but I honestly can say I've grown up a lot over the past few years. However, having said that, I wouldn't change any of my past because it's made me who I am today. All I can say is thank you to all the people who are still friends with me even though they knew me through those rather strange years where I was such a freak LOL. You honestly amaze me. Jeez I was a strange person three/four years ago...

Laura.

Song: Dreaming Out Loud by OneRepublic

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs