Exam experience.

Thursday 28 April 2011

Exams are coming up pretty damn soon now, and time is rushing by.
Sure I've done some revision being the nerd I am, woo. But I never feel like I've done enough. However, with all the exams on their way made me think about how I feel on exam days. Most people can't get to sleep the night before, feel sick in the morning and are full of nerves until the exam - all the normal things people typically go through; this doesn't happen to me though. I'm not nervous till I'm standing in the line ready to walk into the exam hall and usually my mind goes blank and I can't think of anything to do with the subject I'm about to sit at all, but once I'm in there it all seems to come back to me. Well, most of it anyway. I guess everyone deals with it differently. I hope I do enough to get me the grades I want - fingers crossed. Afterall, I'm the only one that will be mad if I don't get them. I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to exams, seriously. Anywho I'll probably keep you updated on the 'gcse exam experience' ;-) but for all my friends sitting exams, and anybody else who reads this who is... GOOD LUCK.

Laura.

Song: If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs