Half the person.

Saturday 22 October 2011

I was a bit down recently, not for any particular reason, just everything people did or didn't do annoyed me. Despite this I went out on Friday to see some of my oldest friends. I realised that good friends don't have to do much to cheer you up because just being around them makes you happier. Of course I've always valued my friends but it's not until insignificant moments like this - where you're feeling down and they cheer you up effortlessly, that you realise just how well they know and just how much you need them around. It's fine to go around saying you'll be fine by yourself and don't need anybody else to make you happy but I strongly believe that by having that attitude you're just making it harder for yourself. Without my friends I'd be okay, but I wouldn't be half the person I am right now.

Laura.

Song: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs