The things that make us.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

There are so many things that make us.
Friends, family, memories, experiences and so many more things; they all come together and make us who we are. I wouldn't change anything that's happened to me in my life so far. Some people don't understand me when I say that, because surely I must have regrets? But although not everything has gone to plan in the past and there were times that I'd rather leave behind me - every single thing that I've done and been through has helped make me who I am. I reckon life is too short to hold grudges, too short to regret the past. There's just no point. The things that make us, can break us too though. But there's always a choice between giving into your past - letting the bad situations drag you down and just trying to carry on with what you have left.

Laura.

Song: Postcards by Ed Sheeran
Such a lovely song.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs