Some people...

Friday 11 November 2011

There are some people that you'll meet in life and from the very beginning you'll respect them. However it's not until you get to know these people a little bit better that you realise the reason for this. They are the sort of people who stay strong until the very end - no matter what, put other people before themselves and generally care a lot about everything they're involved in. But people like this are rare. I've only had the privilege of knowing a few people like this but I'm so glad I got the chance to know them because they showed me how hard real life can be & that even though things can become difficult - there's always a way through it even, if it's not obvious at first glance... I've always said that it's the people you know and meet that shape you into the person you are but these people are the type who go a step further and guide you throughout life too. I'm forever grateful for them being in my life, even if only for a short while.

"I wanted to pay for my successes with all my defeats."


Laura.

Song: When My Time Comes by Dawes (Cover) - Greg Holden
I love this song and Greg Holden plus it relates to the situation at the moment...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs