Update and Mocks

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Helloo,

I just wanted to write an update post because it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted anything. This is mainly because I had AS mock exams that I had to revise for and partly because I've been lacking inspiration recently.

I don't think my mocks went very well at all, I didn't revise enough for them and I blanked out completely in at least two of them. I haven't had all of my grades back yet, but I'm not expecting very much from them. I know the grades I'll get aren't what I want to get in the real exams in the summer. But despite this, it has made me realise that I have a lot of revision to do if I want to get the grades I want. I find with A Levels there's a lot of ups and downs and it's easy to be pessimistic and feel like everything's impossible. If I don't do well in the Summer the only person to blame will be myself, and I know that too well, so I'll do everything I can now to avoid being disappointed.

I hope your mocks went okay if you had any, and if not, there's still time to improve if you do something about it now.

Laura.

Song: One Life by James Morrison

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs