Fire Away

Friday 6 April 2012

With my AS exams looming, I've been feeling a bit down recently - worrying about what I'll get in my exams. It feels like I don't have enough time to revise everything well enough. But realistically worrying about not having enough time isn't going to give me anymore time, so I'm just going to do what I can in the time I have left. If the exams don't go so well, it certainly isn't the end of the world. Things always seem more important and potentially life changing when you're living through them, but afterwards you realise although they probably were important, they weren't life or death situations. I'll go into my exams hoping to do well but what happens, happens and as with so many things, only time will tell. Roll on the exams... and the best of luck to anybody revising for exams in the next few months.

"Take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down, but I won't fall..."


Laura.

Song: Titanium - Covered by Carrie Fletcher, the link is 'here'
Film: The Hunger Games - I saw it yesterday and it was amazing, I loved it.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs