Late night ramblings.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Even though it's kind of late right now I felt like writing a new blog post, so here I am.
There's several things bothering me at the moment, the first being results day. I promised myself I wouldn't stress about results day this year but now it's less than a week away I'm nervous already. I still find it so weird that a whole years worth of work is judged in such a short space of time. I don't think it shows understanding at all - just your memory basically. Also my exam timetable was horrific, looking back now I'm not quite sure how I survived. The night before my History exam I was drinking coffee with two teaspoons of coffee in and extra sugar to make sure I finished going through my notes - purely because over half of my exams were over in a period of four days and I still stick by going over stuff last minute.
The next thing; University. I'm only ever in two mindsets when thinking about it - I'm either mega positive taking the "I can do it" approach or have the pessimistic point of view, "I'm never going to make it" at the moment I'm the latter one but it changes continuously.

Forever worrying about everything.

Also, I've been loving watching the Olympics. I'm one of the least sporty people ever but I've definitely been drawn into it. I thought the Opening Ceremony was amazing - ah just so good. I'm looking forward so seeing the Closing one.

Anyway that's enough from me.

Laura.

Song: This Kiss (Cover) by Alex Day & Carrie Fletcher

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs