Things.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

So I got my AS results last week, I was quite pleased with them. It's crazy though because one of the exams I thought went badly was my best grade and the one I thought went best was my lowest grade. I guess it just shows you can't judge what you'll get. I'm glad I'll be able to drop to three subjects now though because four was pretty hard going, in my opinion. I will be resiting a couple of modules in January to get my grades up a little bit but other than that it's all good.

Next thing, driving. This is most definitely something that does not come naturally to me. But my driving lessons so far have gone okay and although it isn't coming to be automatically it's not as bad as I thought it would be initally. Need to get learning the theory soon, fun times.

Hope you're all having lovely summers.

Laura.

Song: The Show Must Go On by Queen

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs