Priorities & Christmas

Thursday 24 December 2015

So, I think it's pretty safe to say that I've neglected my blog over the past few months. The notorious third year of university has been crazy busy already and I'm only one term in... I guess writing blog posts dropped down my list of priorities - but of course, here I am again, typing away late at night filling the blank space with my rambley posts.

I know university is important, and that I have a lot of reading and dissertation work to do. But now is the only real break I've got before I finish my final exams in the summer and graduate; and let's be real, a degree only gets you so far in life. So despite everything I 'need' to do  I'm taking this opportunity to catch up with the people I haven't seen in months - pretty sure I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for my friends and family.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and makes time to see the people they care about.
As always I'll be doing an end of 2015 post and my new list of goals for 2016 in the New Year, so those will be up soon.

But most importantly, Merry Christmas guys!

Laura.

Song: Christmas in the Air by Scouting For Girls

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs