Fear?

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Well I'm one of those people who isn't scared of the 'normal' things like the dark or spiders. When I was younger I was terrified of lifts because someone on the program Fireman Sam got stuck in one... And to be quite honest I'm still not a big fan of them. I'd rather walk the stairs than go in one if possible. I have other things I dislike a lot, such as other people dying and so on but there's nothing else I particularly 'fear'. I think fears are strange things, they are all based on possibilities and what could happen. Maybe it's just because we like to be in full control of our own lives and sometimes we can't control every little thing? Life can be an uncertain thing. So yes. This was a pretty pointless post... let me know your fears in the comments if you feel the urge? Haha, hope all your exams are going okay too!

Laura.

Song: 20 Miles by Deer Tick

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs