Opportunities.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

I've let opportunities pass me by many a time. Generally it's because I ask too many questions and probably think too much into most things. I think that i'll make a fool out of myself or say something stupid; most of the time I usually go for the safer option - the one that won't make me look like an idiot. Having said that, it's not always the easiest of choices. Taking the safer option can mean having the most to lose. Sometimes I think I could have said or done something differently. Perhaps I just worry too much about what other people think of me, but doesn't everyone? Basically I reckon whatever choices you make and whatever opportunities you take - you'll make the right decision for you and that's the important thing... From now on I think I'll push myself a bit more, who knows where it might lead me.

Laura.

Song: A Little Irony by Tom Milsom

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs