Brain. Mind. Dream.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

We all dream every night.
But ask people how often they dream during a week and most will probably give the reply 'once or twice'. I myself hardly ever remember what I dreamt about, or even that I did actually dream a particular night. It's strange that something so powerful can easily slip our minds. So maybe it's not just our dreams that vanish from our minds... We would never know, after all we don't remember the content of them or that it actually happened so it could be possible. People interpret their dreams searching for meaning and purpose but when you think about it you'll fine that often, things you saw the previous day link together in some strange way to create your dream. But that brings me onto another thing. Do you dream in pictures? Do you dream in words? I don't think I do either of these... I think my dreams. That might sound obvious but it's true. When I shut my eyes I don't see clear images or words - I just think. Our minds are such complex things I can only hope one day I'll understand...

Laura.

Song: Kiss the Rain by Thriving Ivory
"Whenever you need me, kiss the rain, whenever I'm gone too long."

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs