Lessons learnt.

Monday 21 March 2011

"Seeing in deceiving, dreaming is believing, it's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, every body's bruising, just be true to who you are."

I have definitely got to know who my true friends are over the past year or so, I used to strive to please everyone, but it simply isn't possible - I know that now. Some people will stick by you and continue to make you laugh even on your darkest days, others will drag you down with them and never change their ways... I'm so very thankful to have the friends I have. Even if everything else was taken away from me, I would still have them standing right there beside me. But however much I dislike people I know what it's like to be excluded, to have no friends to rely on and I couldn't do that to someone. You can feel so alone even when surrounded by so many people.

Laura.

Song: Who You Are by Jessie J

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs