Khaled Hosseini

Thursday 5 January 2012

Because I take English Literature I tend to read quite a few books. Khaled Hosseini's, 'The Kite Runner' and 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' are two of my favourites. Even if you don't really like reading I'd recommend either of these two, particularly The Kite Runner. Of course knowing me I just had to post some quotes from them...

"Yet love can move people to act in unexpected ways and move them to overcome the most daunting obstacles with startling heroism." - A Thousand Splendid Suns

"One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls." - A Thousand Splendid Suns

"But time can be a greedy thing, sometimes it steals all the details for itself." - The Kite Runner

"It may be unfair but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole life time..." - The Kite Runner

"For you, a thousand times over." - The Kite Runner

Laura.

Song: Keep Pushing Me by Gabrielle Aplin

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs